Credit Crunch Munch is one the events I’ve taken part in most from Dinner With Crayons so it seems appropriate it’s my first event I’ve guest hosted here.
If you’re not familiar with it, it’s all about sharing how you can spend less or save money whilst still enjoying great food. Things to enter could be:
- Dishes using cheaper ingredients
- Cheap cuts of meat or vegetarian
- Meals using leftovers
- Meals using up the ends of packets
- Substitutions of cheaper ingredients
- Packed lunches
- Meals that use less energy to cook
- Pressure cooking
- Slow cooking
- Faster cooking – less oven time for example
- Batch cooking for the freezer
- Sustainable foods
- Food you have grown yourself
- Meals from reduced food in the supermarket
CREDIT CRUNCH MUNCH
To take part, simply blog about any money saving idea that is vaguely food related, I am especially keen to hear about substitutions for when you run out of something this month. There are a few rules:
- Please link to the Credit Crunch Munch pages on Helen and Camilla’s blogs
- Please link to the current host Dinner With Crayons
- Please use the Credit Crunch Munch Badge
- Tweet using #creditcrunchmunch
Closing date – last day of the month – so 30 November 2013.
By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
Please be respectful of other people’s copyright when blogging. But feel free to Send to as many other events as you like, let’s help everyone save money!
Tell me about your money saving ideas on the linky below! I am also making this a blog hop, so feel free to grab the code and add to your post too. Let’s spread the money saving meme! They’ll be looking for guest hosts in the new year, so please mail Helen you are interested. helen at fussfreeflavours dot com
Leave a Reply